Big News: I’m in the “Cheers Live On Stage” National Tour!
At last I can share this news: I’m playing the fabulous role of the mysterious Eric Finch in the upcoming Cheers Live On Stage national tour, which opens this September where I grew up: Boston, MA. I’m beyond thrilled to be working again with the fantastic and delightful Matt Lenz (who directed me in the award-winning 30th Anniversary production of The Foreigner at the Maltz Jupiter Theatre in 2014), along with my buddy Sarah Sirota (we just appeared together in Like Money in the Bank in NYC), costume designer extraordinaire Michael McDonald (who designed costumes for The Foreigner) and a host of other lovely people. The web site is still in progress, as is the itinerary; I’ll provide updates as soon as I have them! (And if you don’t remember who Eric Finch is, don’t do research–just come see the show and be surprised!) This is my first national tour, and I’m very excited. I hope to see you when we come to your town.
You can read the press release by clicking here.
May Contest! Win a Copy of My New Audiobook "Black Sails White Rabbits"
Busy, Busy Busy--The View From Here
- Exciting News! Check Out My Updated FREE Digital Learning Overview Course
- How to Stay Relevant (and Sane) in Hard Times
- Another Year of Public Performance Presentation Skills Success
- Join us for the remaining 2019 sessions of the ATDNYC eLearning SIG!
- ATD eLearning SIG Meeting on The Rise of Web-Based Development Tools
- Teaching Presentation Skills to Graduate Student Poets and Novelists
- New eLearning Overview Built with Articulate Rise Featuring Fully Responsive Design!
- Recap of Recent ATD NYC eLearning SIG Sessions
- Class Up Your Learning With Free Images from the Metropolitan Museum of Art!
- Busy, Busy Busy–The View From Here