How to Stay Relevant (and Sane) in Hard Times
The pandemic has resulted in a lot of people losing jobs, or being asked to take on new responsibilities. And even without a global health crisis, sometimes we can all feel overwhelmed and burned out by the demands of our careers. I created this little video to remind us all how we can rebalance the scales to empower ourselves and stay relevant and in charge of our futures without leaving home. I hope it helps!
Another Year of Public Performance Presentation Skills Success
Exciting News! Check Out My Updated FREE Digital Learning Overview Course
- Exciting News! Check Out My Updated FREE Digital Learning Overview Course
- How to Stay Relevant (and Sane) in Hard Times
- Another Year of Public Performance Presentation Skills Success
- Join us for the remaining 2019 sessions of the ATDNYC eLearning SIG!
- ATD eLearning SIG Meeting on The Rise of Web-Based Development Tools
- Teaching Presentation Skills to Graduate Student Poets and Novelists
- New eLearning Overview Built with Articulate Rise Featuring Fully Responsive Design!
- Recap of Recent ATD NYC eLearning SIG Sessions
- Class Up Your Learning With Free Images from the Metropolitan Museum of Art!
- Busy, Busy Busy–The View From Here