Join us for the remaining 2019 sessions of the ATDNYC eLearning SIG!
Apologies I haven’t posted in a while; it’s been quite a busy year so far, and promises to remain busy through year end. We’ve had some great ATDNYC eLearning SIG sessions so far this year, and I want to let you know about the three remaining sessions coming up:
Wednesday, September 18th We’ll be offering a hands-on session on how easy it is to create your own background graphics for your eLearning using just your smartphone and a little savvy. No prior photography experience required! My co-chair David Truzman and I will share examples and coach you on creating simple images that will work well as backgrounds for your eLearning slides. We’ll also talk about using background visuals as metaphors for your project. You can read more and sign up here.
Friday, October 18th A Scavenger Hunt Outing! We’ll be meeting outside the Metropolitan Museum of Art at 5:45pm to start a scavenger hunt (we’ll enter the museum as individuals) for eLearning metaphor photo images in the museum’s regular collection. Then after two hours of image hunting, we’ll meet back outside the museum and relocate to a nearby restaurant to have dinner and share some of the images we’ve found. You can read more about the outing (and the Met’s admission and photography guidelines) and sign up here.
Wednesday, November 6th We’ll be back at CUNY for an end-of-year showcase. This is your chance to shine! Share a few slides from one of your projects inspired by topics we’ve covered this season, whether it includes some elements of gamification, some background images metaphors–whatever you’re most proud of and able to share with the group. Each presenter will have 5-10 minutes to show their slides, discuss them, and ask for feedback (if you want it). You can read more and sign up here.
You can attend any of these three sessions on its own. However, if you’re able to attend any two or more, you’ll reap that much more of the rewards. I hope we’ll see you there!
ATD eLearning SIG Meeting on The Rise of Web-Based Development Tools
Another Year of Public Performance Presentation Skills Success
- Exciting News! Check Out My Updated FREE Digital Learning Overview Course
- How to Stay Relevant (and Sane) in Hard Times
- Another Year of Public Performance Presentation Skills Success
- Join us for the remaining 2019 sessions of the ATDNYC eLearning SIG!
- ATD eLearning SIG Meeting on The Rise of Web-Based Development Tools
- Teaching Presentation Skills to Graduate Student Poets and Novelists
- New eLearning Overview Built with Articulate Rise Featuring Fully Responsive Design!
- Recap of Recent ATD NYC eLearning SIG Sessions
- Class Up Your Learning With Free Images from the Metropolitan Museum of Art!
- Busy, Busy Busy–The View From Here