Writing and Editing
We all want our words to have impact. But words don’t come easily for most of us–particularly the right words for important events. If you struggle with creating the text for an eLearning course, or draw a blank when drafting an important communication to your team or customers, you’re in good company. And that’s where I can help.
Say you have a rough draft, but it needs rewriting or polishing. Or perhaps you’re not even sure where to start. Either way, I am expert at matching the right words to your ideas, and bringing those ideas to life. Here are just a few ways I’ve helped other clients:
- Creating all text for eLearning courses and job aids
- Creating a voiceover script for existing learning content
- Revising existing courseware text to enhance clarity and retention
- Creating communications pieces for launches
- Creating communications pieces for executives
- Revising draft communications to maximize impact
- Writing/revising award applications
In 2007, MetLife applied for Training Magazine’s Top 125 award and landed at #123. MetLife hired me to wordsmith their 2010 application. They jumped to #87. They hired me again for their 2011 application, and again won, this time jumping all the way up to #44!
The right words make a difference. Let me know how I can help you deliver your message.
RATE: $75/hour (or request a full project quote)